The term “Breezy Loans” here, represent to “Breezy Loans Pty Ltd”. We take reasonable steps to ensure the information on our website is accurate, current, complete, correct and available but we do not give any guarantee this information. We do not offer any express or implied guarantees.
Use of our website and the materials it contains is at your own risk. Breezy Loans Pty Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that you may suffer as a result of using our website including but not limited to:
1. System or computer failure
2. Delays and interruptions of website access
3. Non-delivery or mis delivery of data
4. Computer viruses or other harmful components
5. Security breaches
6. Unauthorised use of the system from hacking
You are solely responsible for adequately protecting your computer system, backing up data and undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan your hardware and software for computer viruses and other destructive properties.
Information provided on our website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the terms at any time. Any revised term takes effect from the date the change is made on our website. You agree to regularly review our terms and your continued use of our website means that you agree to any changes.
You are not permitted to set up backlinks from your own websites to Breezy Loans’ website without prior written consent from us which we can grant and withhold at our discretion.
Security of emails sent cannot be completely guaranteed. Emails have the potential to be intercepted, lost or altered. We are not responsible for the lost or intercepted emails that may be altered during transmission. We will not be liable for any damages to yourself or any associated parties connected to messages between you and Breezy Loans Pty Ltd over the internet.
Credit checks with credit reference agencies may be conducted as a condition of your credit agreement.
Your agreement with us is based on:
The information provided to us by you. Your contract is formed by you making an offer to us. Once our own enquiries and assessments are completed, and you have signed the required documentation we will accept your offer. Until we accept your offer, there is no agreement. You acknowledge that before we advance your funds to you:
• If Breezy Loans is satisfied that your identification verifies your identity according to our internal policy and any relevant legislation.
• If Breezy Loans has enough evidence to verify your income and expenses.
• If Breezy Loans has adequate information about the requirements and objectives to be met applying for and obtaining the loan.
• If Breezy Loans can make an assessment that the loan contract is suitable for you, and you can meet your obligations of the contract without undergoing financial hardship and the loan meets your requirements.
• If Breezy Loans has completed a credit check that a satisfactory report has been received from a credit reporting body.
• If Breezy Loans has received all the necessary information and documents requested to process your application.
• If Breezy Loans has advised, you that your loan application has been approved in writing or electronically.
Breezy Loans can cancel your loan agreement at any time if:
• the information you have provided is not true, incorrect or incomplete.
• Your circumstances change between receiving your application and advancing the loan.
• Breezy Loans is not liable for any costs, damages or expenses incorrect as a result of your loan being cancelled.
You acknowledge that we have advised you:
• You should obtain independent financial and legal advice relation to the agreement from Breezy Loans.
• If you default on a payment, we may report the matter to a credit reporting agency, and it may have an adverse effect on your chances of obtaining successful financial applications in the future.
You agree to pay the established fee set out in your loan contract and the establishment fee forms part of your credit.
Payment to You
1. The total amount of your payday or personal loan will be paid to you on the intended settlement date as disclosed in the offer you receive from the lending company.
2. The amount paid to you will be debited to your nominated account provided to and held by us upon which fees may accrue.
Repayments, Fees and Charges
You permit to be charged fees in accordance with your loan agreement. These fees will be debited from your nominated bank account on their due date(s) and will be paid to us on demand.
Under your obligations to the lending company, you agree to:
• Pay the lending company your repayments, fees and charges as specified on your loan contract via direct debit, from your nominated bank account on the agreed dates.
• Pay the lending company on demand for any enforcement expenses incurred by the lender enforcing our rights if you breach the terms of our agreement with you.
• Ensure Breezy Loans and the lending company are aware of your correct and current address, e-mail and telephone numbers and to notify us within 7 days of any changes to your details.
Our agreement is in default if you do not comply with all the terms of your agreement.
If you default on your obligations, the lending company will send you a default notice explaining what the default is and how to remedy it. If you do not remedy the default according to the notice, the total outstanding amount of your loan, plus all fees and charges may become due immediately and is payable to the lender. If you are in default, subject the relevant laws and codes, the lending company may report this default to a credit reporting body. You will be in default of your agreement with the lending company if:
• Amounts due are not paid in full on or before the due date on your agreement.
• You fail to comply with any condition on your agreement. You commit an act of bankruptcy including entering in a Part IX agreement pursuant to the provisions of the Bankruptcy Act.
• You fail to advise the lender within 7 days of any changes to your address, phone number and email.
• discovers that the information on your application is incomplete, false or incorrect.
• After defaulting, enforcement expenses are payable by you.
The lending company will provide you with statements of your account when required as dictated by law. You may ask for a statement any time. The lending company may charge a fee.
You are not entitled to change the amounts of payment due. You cannot deduct anything from payments that you claim to be owed by the lending company or that we may owe you in the future.
You can repay your loan amount or any payments due on your agreement any time before the due date. You will not be penalised for making a payment before the agreed due date. Unless agreed upon, no deductions will be made to your fees or charges on your agreement if you pay early and no refunds will be made.