An Emergency Loan Could Be The Helping Hand You Need | Apply Now!
Unexpected emergencies are often expensive and can impact your finances significantly. There’s nothing more frustrating than realizing you have no savings to spare if something comes up and you need to cover unexpected costs. Understandably, trying to figure out where you’re going to get the spare cash can be stressful.
Instead of worrying about where you’re going to find the money you need, get in touch with Breezy Loans. Our emergency loans could be just the thing you need to cover those unexpected costs. Read on to learn more about our emergency loans and how they can help you.
What is an emergency loan?
An emergency loan is a type of personal loan that can be used when something unexpected pops up that you don’t have any spare cash for. An emergency loan is designed to be accessed quickly and easily, providing you with the funds to help you get through to your next payday. Emergency loans can be used for a whole bunch of different reasons. Some of the most common reasons that our clients have needed access to an emergency loan include:
● Emergency dental loans
● Medical expenses
● Replacing white goods
● Emergency home repairs
● Unexpected car repairs
● Vet bills
● Unexpected utility expenses
● Funeral costs
● Emergency travel costs
● Debt consolidation loans
● Moving costs
● Bond loans
● Emergency business costs
How much money can I borrow?
Our loan amount ranges from $300 up to $2,000. Let us know how much you would like to borrow when you are submitting our application.
What fees are associated with emergency loans?
Understanding the fees or costs that are applicable with emergency loans is important. It’s always a good idea to ensure you have thoroughly read your credit contract and are fully aware of any fees or charges that might be applied, so you aren’t caught off guard. Some fees and charges that might apply to your emergency loan are as follows:
● Late or missed repayment fee – if your scheduled repayment declines due to insufficient funds or some other reason you may be charged a missed repayment fee by your lender. You can avoid these fees by ensuring that your account has sufficient funds available to process your scheduled repayment.
● Early payout fee – some lenders may charge you a small fee for paying out your loan early. If you were planning on paying off your loan early be sure to check whether this fee might apply to you.
● Skipped repayment fee – some lenders will charge a small fee for skipping an upcoming repayment. Due to this, it is often better to request a reduced one-off repayment instead of a skipped repayment as a partial payment is still reducing the loan and not adding further fees to the total amount owing.
● Establishment fee – this is a one-off fee that you will be charged when you are approved for a loan.
● Monthly fees or interest charges – these are fees that are applied throughout the life of your loan. The fee that you are charged will depend on what type of loan you are approved for.
Who can apply?
Here at Breezy Loans, we believe in simple application criteria and easy applications. We don’t want to put people off applying so we’ve made our application criteria simple and inclusive. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
● Are you at least 18 years of age?
● Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident?
● Have you been employed for at least 3 months?
● Do you have an active phone number and email address so we can contact you about your application?
If you answered yes to the above four criteria then you’re eligible to submit an application for an emergency loan with Breezy Loans. Scroll up and get your application started now for a fast outcome and quick emergency loans when you need them most.
Submit your application today
There’s nothing more stressful than having an emergency pop up that you don’t have the cash to cover. Whether your washing machine or fridge has blown up or you have a medical or vet emergency that you need to cover, Breezy Loans can help you out with an emergency loan. Designed to help you out when you need it most, an emergency loan is the fast, convenient and affordable way to cover your expenses when your pockets are empty and your savings just don’t cut it.
Breezy focuses on hassle-free online applications that will only take you a fraction of the time to complete. Instead of wasting time on complicated and stressful applications why not submit an application with Breezy Loans today and see just how we can help you out.
Can I apply if I receive Centrelink?
Yes, you can apply if you receive Centrelink! Unlike traditional lenders, we believe that everyone deserves a fair go, no matter where their income comes from. As long as you have been receiving Centrelink benefits into your bank account for at least the last three months and you meet our simple application criteria then you’re eligible to apply with Breezy Loans.
Can I apply with bad credit history
Yes, you can apply for an emergency loan, even if you have a bad credit history. We’re more than aware of the fact that not everyone is going to have a perfect credit score. We also believe that everyone deserves a chance to get the funds they need, especially when they’re dealing with an emergency that requires action, fast. If we can help you out, we will. Apply with Breezy, even if you have a bad credit score and our team will do its best to help.
Why did my application get declined?
While we would love to help out everybody who submits an application with us, unfortunately, we can’t approve every single applicant. If you have applied but we declined your application it could be due to a number of reasons that are often outside of our control.
Some of these include being in default to another lender, being over-committed, being unable to fit in our loan repayments with your current income and expenses or being bankrupt. Just remember that just because it was a no this time, it doesn’t mean it will always be a no. You are more than welcome to apply again in the future when we may be able to do something for you.
I have a question about my application or outcome
If you have any questions about your loan application, or you want to discuss your application outcome, we would love to hear from you. Get in contact with our team here during our regular business hours and we can chat with you about any questions or queries that you may have. Additionally, send us an email and we’ll get back to you during business hours.