Breezy Loans Pty Ltd is a registered Australian business.
ABN: 29 627 702 943
Breezy Loans Pty Ltd is Credit Rep (No. 514 197) under Installment Loans. The Australian Credit License (ACL) no. is 389 610.
Your Consent For Identity Check
By accepting these terms and conditions you give consent for Breezy Loans Pty Ltd and Installment Loans to disclose your name, residential address and date of birth to a credit reporting agency and ask the credit reporting agency to provide an assessment of whether the personal information so provided matches (in whole or in part) personal information contained in a credit information file in the possession or control of the credit reporting agency to assist in verifying your identity for the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Act 2006. The credit reporting agency may prepare and provide Breezy Loans Pty Ltd with such an assessment and may use your personal information including the names, residential addresses and dates of birth contained in credit information files of you and other individuals for the purposes of preparing such an assessment. If you disagree with having your identity verified by a credit reporting agency, please select another data source or contact Breezy Loans Pty Ltd so that we can discuss other options with you.
Acknowledgement and Consent For Receipt of Electronically Transmitted Documents
I hereby acknowledge that:
1. I am or am considering leasing goods or borrowing money or further money from BREEZY LOANS PTY LTD and INSTALLMENT LOANS (“the Credit Provider”).
2. I understand that BREEZY LOANS PTY LTD and INSTALLMENT LOANS can give, send, deliver, serve, notify (or any other similar expression that has a similar meaning) certain documents, as specified from time to time by the National Credit Code or National Credit Regulations that have validity in this state electronically if I so choose. BREEZY LOANS PTY LTD and INSTALLMENT LOANS will also apply and adhere to these statutory requirements that relate to the methods of delivery and receipt of electronic communication in respect of any funding arrangement for personal, domestic or household purpose that is exempt from the National Credit Code.
3. I understand that any document that BREEZY LOANS PTY LTD and INSTALLMENT LOANS is not permitted to send me electronically will continue to be send to my postal address or in any other way the law permits other than by electronics means.
4. This authority is personal to me. If I and another individual are joint borrowers or joint guarantors, then this authority shall only apply to me individually.
5. If I chose to give consent, I acknowledge that:
(a.) I can, at any time, withdraw my consent to receive the documents that the credit provider is allowed to send me electronically;
(b.) there is no longer a requirement to send me paper documents;
(c.) I need to and am prepared to regularly check for electronically transmitted communication messages or notices or letters in the manner I have specified;
(d.) where a notice or other document is transmitted by facsimile (ie, by fax), delivery to me will be deemed to be the later of the date of the notice or other document or the date on which our facsimile machine produces a report confirming receipt by your facsimile machine or any other facsimile machine to which I have notified you may send me notification electronically.
(e.) where a notice or other document is transmitted electronically but not by facsimile (ie, not by fax), delivery to me will be deemed to be when the notice or other document enters my information system. For the purposes of clarifying this, I further understand that this may be when the message is received by any company acting as an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or as a telecommunications supplier with whom I hold an account for service and not necessarily when I choose to download the communication onto my personal computer or other electronic device capable of reading it;
(f.) if any electronic message that BREEZY LOANS PTY LTD and INSTALLMENT LOANS attempts to give, send, deliver, serve, notify (or any other similar expression that has a meaning) me is returned or otherwise notified as being unable to be delivered, for whatever reason, similar this authority shall terminate cease immediately and all further notices shall be sent to my last known postal address;
(g.) if I change my email address or mobile telephone number or facsimile number, I will advise you immediately of the change of number or address or such other information that may be required by the supplier of any electronic messaging system to enable you to contact me; and
(h.) if this authority is terminated or revoked for any reason, it shall only be re-instated upon receipt of my further request in writing.
Any changes or a withdrawal of consent must be advised to:
BREEZY LOANS PTY LTD and INSTALLMENT LOANS
8 Budawang Street, Parkinson, QLD 4115
Collection of Information
Personal information and other data are collected for the purpose of providing credit broking services.This information helps us find you one of the most suitable unsecured loan from our panel of lenders. It is your important that you provide us with complete, accurate and correct information. If you omit information or provide us with incorrect or inaccurate information, Breezy Loans may not able to provide credit broking services to you or refer you to a credit provider.
Changes to your personal information
You are responsible for ensuring that the details provided to us in your application when you apply for a loan are correct and complete. Please inform us immediately if any of your personal information changes.
Breezy Loans collect and track the following types of personal information:
1. Personal information that you provide to us.
We store the information entered by you into our online forms and surveys when you visit our website. This includes your name, address, occupation, gender, age, email address, income details, bank account details and other financial information.
2. Information provided by third parties.
We receive information about your credit history and credit worthiness from third party credit bureaus, credit reporting agencies, and other lenders.
3. Website related information
We may collect digital information relating to:
• Your webpage http headers, domain names on your home server, IP addresses, the types of computers and web browsers you are using.
• Specific and aggregated information on which pages visitors’ access on our website
• Interaction with our website. Cookies store and receive information about your interactions with our website. We use this information to customise our online information. Cookies help us find out which of the pages are most popular and inform us who (which members and subscribers) is using our site so we can to customise our on-line information more effectively.
• Email addresses from email communications received from visitors to our website.
• Email interactions are monitored including whether recipients have opened an email, and which links/images in the email have been clicked on. We do this to ensure that we are providing materials of interest to you.
• Telephone calls made to the specified telephone numbers on our website, advertising/correspondence/marketing material may be recorded for regulatory, training and quality purposes.
Disclosure and Use of Information
Personal information and other relevant data are used by us to:
• Assess your application and eligibility for short term loans.
• Find the best personal loans for your current circumstances from our panel of lenders. We provide your information to our lending panel, so they can confirm your eligibility and acceptance of a fast cash loan online.
• Enhance your website user experience
• Transmit marketing communications
• Improve our website
• Statistical analysis
• Editorial or feedback purposes.
By providing us with your personal information you consent to us sharing it with third parties to: Conduct certain functions of our business on our behalf. For example: Database providers assist in identity verification, credit scoring, credit reporting, debt collection, lead generation and provision. These third parties have limited access to your data. We only provide them with the data they need to perform their function.
If fraud is identified by Breezy Loans because you provided us with false or inaccurate information, including false and inaccurate information about your identity, we will pass on your personal information and relevant data to fraud prevention and law enforcement agencies. Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies may use and access this information.
Information about our product and services
We may contact you via telephone, fax, email, SMS or automated messages to inform you about products and services we offer that may be of interest to you.
Direct marketing from third parties
The contents of our customer database are shared with selected 3rd parties. By providing us with your mobile number and email address you consent to your information being passed on to third parties who may contact you via phone, email or SMS with offers that may be suitable for you. To opt out of receiving information from third parties you can use the “unsubscribe” function in the marketing email or SMS sent to you. You can request to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, and we will honour this once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request.
To third parties who may be able to provide you with payday loans or personal loans if we decline your application.
Use and Disclosure of Email Communications
If legally required, we will retain the content of emails sent to us. If appropriate, your email address will be recorded against the relevant company name in our confidential customer database.
Breezy Loans take reasonable steps to ensure personal information submitted via our website is secure. We review new developments in security and encryption technology. We cannot guarantee complete security of data transmission over the internet. The information you transmit to us from our online products and services and is done so at our own risk. After we have received your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information.
Access to your personal information
By law, you have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. To request access to your information and for privacy related queries, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Under limited circumstances we are legally prohibited to give you access to the information held by Breezy Loans about you. We may charge a fee for access requests and they must be received in writing. Information requests from separate affiliates within our group require separate requests in writing and may require separate fees to be paid for each request.
Links to Third Party Websites
Breezy Loans has links to third party websites on our website. Third party websites are not operated by us and outside of our control. Breezy Loans does not accept liability for the content or availability of any third-party site. We provide third party links on our website for your convenience, but we do not endorse any third-party webpages that we link you to. We recommend you read the terms and conditions of these websites before you use them and direct any questions about their contents to the relevant website provider.
Copyright and Trademarks
Breezy Loans and its related companies own all trademarks, copyright and all other intellectual property on our website and its content (including without limitation the information, material, pages and screens) included in the website and all the source codes and software connected with our website (“Intellectual Property”). Breezy Loans prohibits the use of our “Intellectual Property” without our express permission.
Loans are available to persons aged over 18 only and are subject to financial status. Breezy Loans match customers’ loan applications with lenders on our panel who offer SACC loans depending on the information provided. We do not guarantee approval of any small cash loans and the amount approved is at the discretion of the lender. We do not guarantee the time-frame to process same day loans. Breezy Loans’ website does not directly endorse any specific products or services. The information we provide on our website is an opinion only.
Usage of our website
Users take full responsibility for their use of our Breezy Loans’ website. By using our website, you agree to abide by our terms. You must ensure that any person who uses your computer also complies with these terms.
You are not permitted to:
1. Knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to our website.
2. Attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website with any devices, software or routine.
3. Attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble, decipher or de-compile any part of our website or the software it is comprised of.