It’s simple to organise your loan online in just three steps. There is no paperwork and no phone calls involved.
Step One – Complete our easy online application form.
You can submit your details in just a few minutes online or from your mobile.
We only collect the essentials needed to verify your identity and match you with the best available lender. We use the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Step Two – Meet your new lender
We will assess your situation, and then utilise the latest technology to find you the best available lender from our large panel of Australia’s best lenders.
Keep an eye on your email because your new lender be in touch with your loan contract, repayment information and the terms and conditions for you to review. If you are happy, you can e-sign to accept their offer.
Step Three – Cheers, the cash is in your bank account!
Once your lender receives confirmation of your acceptance, they will transfer the money into your bank account.
Most of our clients receive their money on the same day, you could have your funds in as little as 60 minutes!! (Approval times vary depending on your individual application and your bank’s policies)
Approval of your loan is dependent on the information provided by you via your online application form. Your lender may request additional documents or information from you before they approve your loan.
Breezy Loans Pty Ltd offer a free loan application service to comply with ASIC regulations. Borrowers are not charged any fees to process their application.
Am I eligible to apply for a personal loan?
To comply with our regulatory obligations under ASIC, you need to meet the criteria below to be eligible for an instant personal loan:
• You need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• You cannot have two or more existing loans under your name.
• You must not have already applied for two or more loans in the last 90-day period.
• You must be in a financial situation where you are able to comfortably meet your loan repayments.
• You need a valid Australian phone number and an email account.
• You will have less chance of being approved if you have been declared as a ‘Defaulter’ by a previous lender due to incomplete repayments in the past. Your approval is dependent on the policies of each individual lender.
Are Centrelink recipients eligible to apply for this loan?
Centrelink beneficiaries will qualify for this loan if they meet the following criteria:
• Up to half of income (50% of total) is received from Centrelink.
• Loan repayment amount must not be more than 20% of total income (this also includes any repayments on past loans).